Many organizations, searching for paper documents is extremely time consuming. Document management is the process of storing, locating, updating, and sharing documents within an organization. A document management system (DMS) can be used to capture and organ
Two stage process for Document Management:
- Document Imaging – convert paper documents into electronic files.
- Document Capturing – convert electronic file into a fully searchable electronic document
Document Management helps to:
- Improve productivity – have information immediately on hand and free up staff time otherwise spent on trying to find documents.
- Reduce organisational risk – control who can access information and reduce the chance of losing documents.
- Mobilise your business and empower staff – give your staff on-demand access to documents whilst out of the office, increase their agility in customer interactions.
Here is the article link about our company which has been published recently in Publishers weekly. http://www.scribd.com/doc/223164990/Digital-Solutions-in-India-May-2014#page=10