Try these tactics, making sure that the e-book always is the call to action:
• Post the first chapter on SlideShare.
• Record someone from your team reading the e-book and launch it as an audio book.
• Launch a webinar with the author, featured thought leaders, or brands.
• Create an infographic with the e-book’s tips, tricks, or quotes.
• Turn each chapter into a blog post.
• Write a guest blog post for sites covering the topic.
• Include the e-book in two or three places on your website, such as the home page, resources section, and sidebar call-out.
• Print it or put it on a USB drive and give it away at conferences, booth exhibits, etc.
Business Development Manager