Digitization contribute to
- Conservation of physical resources
- Enables effective sharing of information and contributes to knowledge flow
- Unlocks information that was previously difficult to access in paper form.
- Use of digital surrogates will reduce wear and tear of originals / made legible.
- Negate the use of originals
- Access to information could be restricted with remote access
- Provide customizable user interface for collaborative working environment
- Faster support regarding any query & question
- Cost saving on paper and time saving in finding information.